From 12–16 September 2016, there will be a summer school on uncertainty quantification jointly organized by the GAMM Activity Group on Uncertainty Quantification, the International Research and Training Group Munich-Graz and WIAS. The invited lecturers are:
- Howard Elman (U Maryland): Reduced Basis Methods for Random PDEs
- Lars Grasedyck (RWTH Aachen): Sparse Tensor Approximations
- Claudia Schillings (U Warwick): Ensemble Kalman Filters and MCMC for Bayesian Inversion
- Raul Tempone (KAUST): Multilevel and Multiindex Monte-Carlo Methods
- Bruno Sudret (ETH Zürich): Engineering Risk Analysis with UQ-LAB
Contact the organisers at email@example.com for further information.
Published on Thursday 17 March 2016 at 16:00 UTC #event