The 2020 SIAM conference on Uncertainty Quantification (UQ20) will take place from 24 to 27 March 2020, on the Garching campus (near Munich) of the Technical University of Munich (TUM), Germany. UQ20 is being organised in cooperation with the GAMM Activity Group on UQ.
The website for UQ20 is now live at https://siam-uq20.ma.tum.de and the call for submissions is open at https://siam-uq20.ma.tum.de/de/info-for-participants/submissions-1.html.
More information about the scientific programme will be added in due course, but the following scientists are already confirmed as plenary speakers:
- David M. Higdon, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA
- George Em Karniadakis, Brown University, USA
- Frances Y. Kuo, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Youssef M. Marzouk, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Anthony Nouy, École Centrale de Nantes, France
- Elaine Spiller, Marquette University, USA
- Claudia Tebaldi, The Joint Global Change Research Institute, USA
- Karen Veroy-Grepl, RWTH Aachen University, Germany